Gold Film Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
The newest H2S analyzer from Arizona Instrument LLC is the Jerome® J605 Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer. The Jerome® J605 can read as low as 3ppb with an incredible resolution of 20ppt.
The J605 is housed in a light and ergonomically designed case, setting a new precedent for low-level, portable monitors. The industry-proven, gold film sensor has been upgraded and improved from previous models, resulting in longer life expectancies.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra Low-Level Detection: The Jerome J605 can detect H2S in air at levels as low as 3 parts per billion (ppb) with a resolution of 20 parts per trillion (ppt).
- Gold Film Sensor: The J605 features an inherently stable gold film sensor with an advanced microprocessor that ensures a linear response throughout the entire range of the sensor.
- Intuitive Interface: The J605 offers simple, menu driven operation as well as easy to understand diagnostics and error detection. It does not require PC software and comes with a USB interface for easy data transfer.
- Versatile: The J605 has a wide detection range that makes it useful for multiple applications, including regulatory compliance and odor control at wastewater and landfill facilities, scrubber efficiency testing and monitoring corrosion in control rooms.
- Regulatory Compliance: Validated in the field and in the lab for over 35 years, the J605 is in active use by many regulatory agencies and landfill, water treatment and waste management facilities across the world.
- Data Logging: The J605 stores data for up to 20,000 samples, including date, time and location.
- Survey Mode: The J605 features a survey mode that allows the user to continuously draw in samples of air in order to sweep an area for hydrogen sulfide hot-spots and enable corrective action to be taken.
- Durable: The J605 is housed in a light, ergonomically designed, durable metal casing that sets a new precedent for portable, low-level H2S monitors.
- Field Regeneration: The J605 offers battery powered sensor regeneration that can be performed wherever and whenever you need it, allowing for extended testing in the field.
- Detection Range: 3 ppb (0.003 ppm) – 10 ppm
- Resolution: 20 ppt (0.02 ppb) *range dependent
- Accuracy: ±1 ppb at 5 ppb
±3 ppb at 50 ppb
±0.03 ppm at 0.5 ppm
±0.3 ppm at 5.0 ppm
- Response Time: Survey Mode: 12-27 seconds
Manual Mode: 12-27 seconds
Auto Mode: 12-53 seconds
- Flow Rate: 150 ml/min (0.15 liters/min)
- Results: ppm, ppb
- Integrated Data Storage: 20,000 samples; retains date, time and location
- Display: 3.5” (9 cm) backlit LCD display
- Battery: Rechargeable NiMH
18 hour life, charges in 3 hours
- Power Requirements: 12 VDC for the instrument
100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz, 3.2 A for the AC power supply/charger
- Fuse: Auto-resetting fuse
- Operating Environment: 0°C to 40°C non-condensing, non-explosive
- Output: Digital: USB serial data to PC, printer or USB flash drive
Analog: 4-20mA current loop (requires external power source)
accurate to 0.3% of output
- Dimensions: 11″ L x 6″ W x 6.5″ H
(28 cm L x 16 cm W x 17 cm H)
- Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.5 kilograms)
- Warranty: 1 year, factory parts and labor